Monday, August 6, 2018

Fantasia.Faith.

Looking at this world with bloodshot red eyes
I run from the viciousness underneath these lucid skies
To find a place that is buried deep inside my fortressed mind
A place that these “round the clock” machines will always decline
To move beyond this mortal reality and reprobate faith
I take the camouflage of this mist, putting my fidelity at stake
This fantasia that my alter egos and dreams yearn to create
This fantasia that slowly but zealously sedates
Sedates me from these livid emotions and expectations
Sedates me from these nostalgic scars and abrassions
Vanquishing the vanity in the valley of vagueness and sanity
Stab it in the heart , this disdainful reality
In the wake of my wanderlust and these mid day tokes
I shall still search for the promise land on which these delicate beliefs float




No comments:

Post a Comment