Monday, August 6, 2018

Live Strong

The blue sky breathes heavy above my face,
the orange heart beating with its dying rays.
Path of the righteous was never serene,
in times of desperation, on that pillar of will shall I lean,
Pushed by exhaustion, fueled by hate,
in small moments of giving up is where lies my faith.
With every footprint that I leave behind,
louder gets the symphony amidst my footsteps and my  anesthetized mind.
With every  pearl that trickles down,
the beast gets stronger raring to own that crown.
That point of cliched exhaustion where you are just too strong to give up,
thy will carries thy body like gods own crutch.
This constant race against my own shadow shall be patient and long,
live to live another day , that is what I call live strong.



No comments:

Post a Comment