Monday, August 6, 2018

The Sun,the Stars,the Change

Sitting by the window watching the night get stabbed by the faint morning rays
The dimly lit sky not letting me take off my gaze
The shimmering stars disappear amidst the cold wind and that orange light
Just like the blissful past , that is now fading away slowly and steadily in hindsight
My eyes set on a particular star that is refusing to die out
Almost as if its taunting the rays to go another bout
I pick out a cigarette from that almost empty pack
Lighting it up preparing my self to look back
But just as i exhale out that first puff of smoke
I look at that star almost on the verge of giving up its hope
And it finally does,becoming another prey of the brightness of the sun
My mind and heart is anything but stunned
If the stars are the past , the sun the change , it is still for us to choose to believe what is right
‘Cause the night will come all over again….
‘Cause the memories will come all over again…

‘Cause the stars will come all over again….
Asking u again are u still up for the fight…….



1 comment: