Monday, August 6, 2018

The Needs

The moon light enters through the pane n bounces off her gleaming face;
Her curves and the sheer white sheet softly embrace.

I close my eyes , wishing the dreams would takeover;
But my mind and thoughts 
aimlessly bump and hover.

What does a man want , what does he need;
Only a mad man couldn’t find peace surrounded by a beautiful woman , the moonlight and the evil deed.

So I walk out to the balcony and hastily light up a smoke;
These stars & moon my only witnesses to the thoughts my mind dared to provoke.

But then like a flash in the sky it suddenly hit me;
Tranquil shall elude me until I am able to see beyond what I see.

So i went to bed once again
To be only surrounded by love and beauty of the beautiful woman , the divine light that dares to shine 

through the darkest of nights and the perfect cusp of passion and exhaustion.



No comments:

Post a Comment